Pumpkin Spice Scones

Everyone knows that the word "Halloween" basically just means "Pumpkin Spice," am I right or am I right? There are so many delicious treats you can make using the pumpkin flavor. From hot chocolates, to cookies, to cakes, and even lattes. Personally, I am a huge pumpkin fan! This weekend, I spent my fall break in Riverside, California, where Bailee's grandmother introduced me to the newest must have item this fall season, the pumpkin spice scones.  They are so easy to make and so good. The only place I know to get this mix is from Trader Joe's and sadly I do not have one in Cedar. But, we stocked up before the drive home! I highly recommend trying this box mix treat out, you will not be disappointed!

Make them as directed on the package. No tricks here, just treats!
This is what the packaging looks like so it will be easy to find

No comments

Back to Top