Late night cravings- whole wheat pancakes

Tonight was just your average Sunday night. There is not a lot going on other than just chilling with your girl friends. Bailee, Paige and I were all hanging out when Paige shouted out "I WANT PANCAKES!" Well, with a roommate like me, you don't just cry out for food and not get it. It just so happened that I had some pancake mix and sugar free syrup in my pantry in Cedar! We quickly ran into the kitchen and whipped up a batch of my semi homemade pancakes and the feast began. Served with peanut butter and fresh fruit, this pancake recipe is good at any time of day! 

Pancake recipe
Make pancakes according to package (I use Kodak protein flap jacks) 
Then, add a teaspoon of vanilla and another teaspoon of cinnamon to the batter. 🙊 that's my secret ingredient btw. Then, cook up the pancakes on a hot griddle! 

Serve its peanut butter, sugar free syrup, and fresh fruit!


2 comments

Back to Top