Instant Pot Coconut Curry Chicken



Hey Guys! I have got an awesome new Instapot recipe for you today, along with introducing you to my new favorite go-to, Pop & Cook! Pop and Cook makes this recipe for Coconut Curry Chicken quick and simple! It has a delicious blend of spices and sauce that make this flavor so unique. Pop and cook makes everything so quick! Come make Instapot Coconut Curry Chicken with me for dinner tonight, it is faster than Take Out and better for you! Also, I have a full instructional video included!










Pop & Cook is easy to use and convenient for anyone who needs to get dinner on the table quick!
Pop & Cook provides the perfect amount of herbs, with no prep or cleanup! My favorite Pop and Cook items are the sautéed onions and garlic cloves! No more smelly fingers and chopping for me! You are now able to focus on the joys of cooking and spend time with friends and family rather than prepping and cleaning up those little things! All you have to do is #JustPopandCook! This awesome product removes the hassle and makes this recipe so simple and quick. You can buy Pop & Cook  at your local Walmart in the freezer section! You can also learn more about Pop & Cook by visiting their website here!



My favorite thing that Pop & Cook does for me is the exact amounts I get every time! I know that one cube of garlic is equivalent to one clove! Same goes for the onion! I don't have to waste half an onion if a recipe calls for 1/2. Pop & Cook conveniently gives me the exact amount, and I don't even have to lift a knife! Also, they promise fresh ingredients every time! They hold up in the freezer, that way I can always have an onion on hand, without worrying about it spoiling!






















The Instapot makes dinner quick and easy! I also love using Costco rotisserie chicken because it comes already precooked. This makes this dinner even easier! 10 minutes in the Instapot and the recipe is ready to eat! All these ingredients are ones that I have on hand, which is what I love about it! Simple dinner recipes should use up what you have in your kitchen, not making you to run to the store every time. This is a new family favorite for us, and I think it will be yours too!


This recipe is better than take out, and you'll have it ready and eaten by the time you could have it delivered! Thanks to the Instapotand Pop & Cook, dinner is made quick and easy! This is a such a healthy option and everybody loves it! This recipe has something for everyone, a little kick, a little sweet, and a little crunch! Serve it over your favorite rice or noodle and you have a full dinner ready in minutes! 


I have provided a full video tutorial for you to follow along and make this recipe with me! Sometimes instapot recipes are difficult to understand when reading them, so I like to give you a guide! This tutorial will take you through this recipe, step by step, guaranteeing you perfect results every time!




Instapot Coconut Curry Chicken 

1 package Costco rotisserie chicken
1/2 cup chopped peppers
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 Pop & Cook sautéed glazed onions
2 cups chicken broth
3 Tablespoons yellow curry powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 Pop & Cook Garlic Cloves 
2 cans coconut milk
1/2 cup chopped cashews (optional)
1/4 cup coconut flakes (optional)


Place chicken, peppers, sweet potatoes, and Pop & Cook sautéed glazed onions in the Instapot.
In a separate bowl, mix together the chicken broth, yellow curry powder, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper.
Mix well and add into the Instapot.
Pop two cloves of Pop & Cook garlic into the pot and mix well.
Cover and place valve into the seal position.
Manually set the pressure cooker to 10 minutes.
When the timer beeps, quick release the remaining pressure.
Mix in the coconut milk and chopped cashews. Serve over rice!



Like this recipe and want to save it for later? Pin it to Pinterest Here!



Like this recipe and want to share it with friends? Make it easy using the share buttons below!

2 comments

Back to Top